Magic Gives Back Tickets On Sale Now! 2 SHOWS Sunday, January 21st!
Families will be able to use the tickets purchased for the November show that was canceled.
PTU is looking for several volunteers to assist with this event!
This exciting show is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. All seats have a great view of the show with no restricted views.
“Magic Gives Back!” is a new and unique fundraising platform Rick and his team have developed specifically for local schools and communities. This program offers an opportunity to buy tickets to a Las Vegas-style Stage Variety and Illusion Show; an entertainment experience that everyone can experience and enjoy together, have fun and will talk about for years to come.
As seen on:
Nowhere else can you see unbelievable magic, stunning illusions and world-class acts all in one place so close to home!
* Rick Smith Jr. and his amazing card throwing abilities and stunning illusions!
* NBA Dancers
* Award-winning juggler!
* Other surprise acts!
* YOU – audience participation opportunities throughout the show!
Order your tickets now:
* Please select your preferred section (VIP or General)
* Please do not leave empty seats, as all seats will be filled.
* Age 2 and under may sit on parents lap (free)
* Tickets are non-refundable and show times may not be switched
Backstage pizza party will be from 12:15pm – 1:45 pm on January 21st and 4:30-5:00pm on January 21st, 2018, for the selected winners!!!!
Prize winners deadline ls Thursday, January 18th at 12:00 pm
* ALL Winners will be notified through e-mail
By purchasing you give permission and understand that yours and your child’s voice, name, and image may be recorded for promotional material during the performance.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL