Back To School Information 2019-2020
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 is the First Day of School!
Summer 2019 Resources
- SAS LAPS Calendar 2019-2020
- 2019-2020 SAS School Supply List
- Grades K-3, Bridge(grades 4-5), and HSP(grades 6-8).
- Schoolbelles Brochure
- Schoolbelles Saint Ambrose Updated Uniform Link
- Saint Ambrose School 2019-2020 Uniform Guidelines
We have teamed up with the Medina County Library this summer! Please visit your nearby library to register for summer reading program for grades K-5!
- Kindergarten – Grade 5 Summer Reading 2019-2020
- High School Prep – Summer Reading – Page 1
- HSP Summer Reading – Page 2
Summer Reading Assignments for Advanced ELA
- Summer Reading Assignment 2019-Autobiographies and Memoirs
- Summer Reading Assignment 2019 -The Pursuit of Justice
Student Health Forms
- Health Forms Letter
- SAS Wellness Policy
- Health History Form
- Oral Assessment
- Physical Exam & Immunizations
- Allergy Action Plan – Page 1 and Allergy Action Plan – Page 2
- Ashtma Action Plan
- Medication Administration Form
All families requiring bus transportation from Brunswick City Schools for the 2019/2020 school year must complete the transportation registration form via the Brunswick City Schools website by June 4, 2019. Please refer to the information below:
- Website: www.bcsoh.org – DEPARTMENTS – TRANSPORTATION
- Parents will find the online form under the Transportation tab.
- The childcare form is also available under the Transportation tab.
Families requiring bus transportation from Medina City Schools or Buckeye Local Schools will be contacted by either the Medina or Buckeye Transportation Department prior to August 1st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your city transportation department or the school office.
- Brunswick Transportation – 330-273-0227
- Buckeye Transportation – 330-722-8257 ext. 7
- Medina Transportation – 330-636-4360
August 1- Teacher/class assignments sent via email for grades 1-8.***
August 9 – Kindergarten Information Night-Mandatory Parent Meeting.
August 11– Back To School Family Mass at 12:00 noon.
August 11- Used Uniform Sale 9am-12 noon in Hilkert Hall
August 12- SPIRIT MONDAY SCHOOL SUPPLY DROP OFF 5-7:30PM(Rescheduled from Sunday)
- Class lists will be available for pickup at Spirit Monday!
- The PTU will have their Used Uniform Sale and Volunteer sign ups!
- There will be Spirit Wear on sight for purchase!
- There will a pizza party provided by the PTU.
August 14 – First Day of School Grades 1-8
August 19 – Kindergarten First Day of School
Kindergarten will have staggered half days the first week of school for a shortened schedule. This will allow students to adjust to Kindergarten, and provide teachers individual time to help our new students acclimate and assess them.
August 20 DATE CHANGED – Back to School Information Night (Mandatory Parent Meeting GRADES 1-8)
*** Teacher/ Class assignments provided to families with completed registration, registration fees paid and updated ACH on file for billing or payment in full received. For questions regarding tuition payments, please contact Lynn Rogers in the Parish Business Office at 330-460-7335. Tuition billing for ACH began July 1, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year for families on a payment schedule (not paying in full).