Monday, August 20, 2018 is the First Day of School for 2018-2019!
Make sure you stay up-to-date on everything Saint Ambrose School over the summer. Below you will find helpful resources to best prepare you and your child for the 2018-2019 academic school year.
Summer 2018 Resources
- 2018-2019 Calendar-Coming Soon
- 2018-2019 SAS School Supply List (1)
- School Supply One Click Ordering for Delivery
- Schoolbelles Brochure
- 2018-2019 Updated Uniform Policy
Summer Reading Assignments
- Kindergarten Summer Reading 2018
- Grade 1 Summer Reading 2018
- Grade 2 Summer Reading 2018
- Grade 3 Summer Reading 2018
- Bridge-Grades 4-5 Summer Reading 2018
- 6-8 Grade Summer Reading 2018
Student Health Forms
- Health Forms Letter
- SAS Wellness Policy
- Health History Form
- Oral Assessment
- Physical Exam & Immunizations
August 10 – Kindergarten Orientation-Parent Meeting
August 12– Spirit Sunday- 12 noon family Mass, picnic and school supply drop off 1-3pm.
- Class lists will be available for pickup at Spirit Sunday!
- The PTU will have their Used Uniform Sale and Volunteer sign ups!
- There will be Spirit Wear on sight for purchase!
- There will be a cookout lunch provided by the PTU.
August 20 – First Day of School Grades 1-8.
Kindergarten will have staggered half days the first week of school for a shortened schedule.
This will allow students to adjust to Kindergarten, and provide
teachers individual time to help our new students acclimate and assess them.
Kindergarten will have a half day staggered start August 20, 21 or 22. First Full Day for K is August 23rd.