Summer Information & Back to School 2020-2021
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Make sure you stay up-to-date on everything Saint Ambrose School over the summer.
We will continue to monitor the Governor’s Office, Health Department, Ohio Department of Education, and Diocese of Cleveland for all updates regarding regulations for returning to school for the fall of 2020.
We are working diligently to continue to provide the very highest quality education through whatever means we are able to. We are so proud of our faculty and staff’s hard work and commitment to continue to provide Everything for every student each and every day.
Below you will find helpful resources to best prepare you and your child for the 2020-2021 academic school year.
Summer 2020 Resources Coming Soon!
- SAS Calendar 2020-2021 (Updated 5/13/2020)
- LAPS Calendar 2020-2021 (COMING SOON!)
- 2020-2021 SAS School Supply List (COMING SOON!)
- Grades K-3, Bridge (Grades 4-5), and HSP (Grades 6-8)
Uniform Policy & Schoolbelles
Summer Reading Assignments
- Kindergarten – Grade 5 Summer Reading 2020-2021
- High School Prep – Summer Reading – Page 1
- HSP Summer Reading – Page 2
- Summer Reading Assignment 2020 – Autobiographies and Memoirs
- Summer Reading Assignment 2020 – The Pursuit of Justice
Student Health Forms Will Be Added to Digital Academy
- Health Forms Letter
- SAS Wellness Policy
- Health History Form
- Oral Assessment
- Physical Exam & Immunizations
- Allergy Action Plan – Page 1 and Allergy Action Plan – Page 2
- Ashtma Action Plan
- Medication Administration Form
All families requiring bus transportation from Brunswick City Schools for the 2020/2021 school year must complete the transportation registration form via the Brunswick City Schools website by June 4, 2020. Please refer to the information below:
- Website: www.bcsoh.org – DEPARTMENTS – TRANSPORTATION
- Parents will find the online form under the Transportation tab.
- The childcare form is also available under the Transportation tab.
Families requiring bus transportation from Medina City Schools or Buckeye Local Schools will be contacted by either the Medina or Buckeye Transportation Department prior to August 1st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your city transportation department or the school office.
- Brunswick Transportation – 330-273-0227
- Buckeye Transportation – 330-722-8257 ext. 7
- Medina Transportation – 330-636-4360
August 28 – Kindergarten Information Night-Mandatory Parent Meeting.
August 30– Back To School Family Mass and Supply Drop Off at 12:00 noon until 3pm
August 30- Used Uniform Sale 9am-12 noon in Hilkert Hall
- Class lists will be available for pickup at Spirit Sunday!
- The PTU will have their Used Uniform Sale and Volunteer sign ups!
- There will be Spirit Wear on sight for purchase!
- There will a pizza party provided by the PTU.
September 2nd – First Day of School Grades 1-8
September 8th – Kindergarten First Full Day of School
Kindergarten will have staggered half days the first week of school for a shortened schedule. This will allow students to adjust to Kindergarten, and provide teachers individual time to help our new students acclimate and assess them.
*** Teacher/ Class assignments provided to families with completed registration, registration fees paid and updated ACH on file for billing or payment in full received. For questions regarding tuition payments, please contact Lynn Rogers in the Parish Business Office at 330-460-7335. Tuition billing for ACH began July 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year for families on a payment schedule (not paying in full).