Summer Information & Back to School 2020-2021
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Make sure you stay up-to-date on everything Saint Ambrose School over the summer.
We will continue to monitor the Governor’s Office, Health Department, Ohio Department of Education, and Diocese of Cleveland for all updates regarding regulations for returning to school physically for the fall of 2020 which is our goal.
We are working diligently to continue to provide the very highest quality education through whatever means we are able to. We are so proud of our faculty and staff’s hard work and commitment to continue to provide Everything for every student each and every day.
Below you will find helpful resources to best prepare you and your child for the 2020-2021 academic school year.
Summer 2020 Math and Reading Skills Assignments
2020-2021 Tuition Payments
- A reminder that 2020-2021 Tuition Payments begin July 1st. www.SaintAmbroseSchool.us/Tuition
- Financial Aid and Scholarships will be applied directly to your tuition account once confirmed and received first by the family.
- Please log into your Digital Academy account to view or change any information.
- Please contact the Institutional Advancement Office or School Office with any questions.
We are open this summer and here to help!
- Saint Ambrose School Office– 330-460-7301 or Mrs. Newrones- MNewrones@StASchool.us
- Institutional Advancement and Admissions Office– 330-460-7318 or Mrs. Logue – BLogue@StASchool.us
- Business / Tuition Office – 330-460-7335 or LRogers@StAmbrose.us
- Preschool Director– Mrs. Catherine Mitchell- CMitchell@StASchool.us
- Parish Office– 330-460-7300 or www.stambrose.us
2020-2021 Calendar & Supplies
- SAS Calendar 2020-2021 ( Subject to Change-Last Updated 5/13/2020)
- LAPS Calendar 2020-2021 (COMING SOON!)
- 2020-2021 SAS School Supply List Click Below
- SAS StudentSupplyList20202021 Revised June 2020
- Grades K-3, Bridge (Grades 4-5), and HSP (Grades 6-8)
Grades K-3 uniform pictured above
Grades 4-8 uniform pictured above
Uniform Policy & Schoolbelles
Student Health Forms Will Be Added to Digital Academy
- Health Forms Letter
- SAS Wellness Policy
- Health History Form
- Oral Assessment
- Physical Exam & Immunizations
- Allergy Action Plan – Page 1 and Allergy Action Plan – Page 2
- Ashtma Action Plan
- Medication Administration Form
All families requiring bus transportation from Brunswick City Schools for the 2020/2021 school year must complete the transportation registration form via the Brunswick City Schools website by June 4, 2020. Please refer to the information below:
- BRUNSWICK TRANSPORTATION Website: www.bcsoh.org – DEPARTMENTS – TRANSPORTATION
- Parents will find the online form under the Transportation tab.
- The childcare form is also available under the Transportation tab.
Families requiring bus transportation from Medina City Schools or Buckeye Local Schools please contact directly via below information either the Medina or Buckeye Transportation Department prior to August 1st.
- BUCKEYE TRANSPORTATION FORM: https://forms.gle/crpQQH65FZRthhGG6
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your city transportation department or the school office.
- Brunswick Transportation – 330-273-0227
- Buckeye Transportation – 330-722-8257 ext. 7
- Medina Transportation – 330-636-4360
August 21 – Kindergarten Information Night-Mandatory Parent Meeting.
This meeting will be VIRTUAL.
August 30– SPIRIT SUNDAY
Back To School Family Mass and Supply Drop Off at 12:00.
We are currently reviewing this treasured tradition at Saint Ambrose School to see how we can come together safely for an Outdoor Mass at 12 noon and arrange for safe drop off of school supplies. More information will be forthcoming.
September 2nd – First Day of School Grades 1-8
September 8th – Kindergarten First Full Day of School
Kindergarten will have staggered half days the first week of school for a shortened schedule. This will allow students to adjust to Kindergarten, and provide teachers individual time to help our new students acclimate and assess them.
*** Teacher/ Class assignments provided to families with completed registration, registration fees paid and updated ACH on file for billing or payment in full received. For questions regarding tuition payments, please contact Lynn Rogers in the Parish Business Office at 330-460-7335. Tuition billing for ACH began July 1, 2020 for the 2020-2021 school year for families on a payment schedule (not paying in full).