Back To School Information 2019-2020
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 is the First Day of School!
Make sure you stay up-to-date on everything Saint Ambrose School over the summer. Below you will find helpful resources to best prepare you and your child for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
Summer 2019 Resources
- 2019-2020 School Calendar – Coming Soon!
- 2019-2020 SAS School Supply List
- Schoolbelles Brochure
- Schoolbelles Saint Ambrose Updated Uniform Link
Summer Reading Assignments
- Kindergarten – Grade 5 Summer Reading 2019-2020
- High School Prep – Summer Reading – Page 1
- HSP Summer Reading – Page 2
Student Health Forms
- Health Forms Letter
- SAS Wellness Policy
- Health History Form
- Oral Assessment
- Physical Exam & Immunizations
All families requiring bus transportation from Brunswick City Schools for the 2019/2020 school year must complete the transportation registration form via the Brunswick City Schools website by June 4, 2019. Please refer to the information below:
- Website: www.bcsoh.org – DEPARTMENTS – TRANSPORTATION
- Parents will find the online form under the Transportation tab.
- The childcare form is also available under the Transportation tab.
Families requiring bus transportation from Medina City Schools or Buckeye Local Schools will be contacted by either the Medina or Buckeye Transportation Department prior to August 1st.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your city transportation department or the school office.
- Brunswick Transportation – 330-273-0227
- Buckeye Transportation – 330-722-8257 ext. 7
- Medina Transportation – 330-636-4360
August 9 – Kindergarten Information Night
August 11– Spirit Sunday. Family Mass at 12:00 noon. Picnic and school supply drop off from 1:00-3:00pm.
- Class lists will be available for pickup at Spirit Sunday!
- The PTU will have their Used Uniform Sale and Volunteer sign ups!
- There will be Spirit Wear on sight for purchase!
- There will be a cookout lunch provided by the PTU.
August 14 – First Day of School Grades 1-8
August 19 – Kindergarten First Day of School
Kindergarten will have staggered half days the first week of school for a shortened schedule. This will allow students to adjust to Kindergarten, and provide teachers individual time to help our new students acclimate and assess them.
August 27 – Back to School Information Night