Saint Ambrose School admits students of any sex, race, creed, color, national and Ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school.
Priority and Early Admissions Eligibility: Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
- Member of a Catholic Church.
- Current Saint Ambrose School students and siblings.**
- Current Littlest Angels Preschool families.**
- Registered members of Saint Ambrose Parish.
- Registered members of Saint Colette Parish.
- Students who are five (5) years old by August 1, 2018 or age eligible to attend Saint Ambrose School All-Day Kindergarten.
Admissions Process For New Families
- Complete New Family Registration Form.
- Complete New Student Packet.
- Complete ACH Tuition Agreement form and provide voided check.
- Provide $100 Registration Fee.
- Receive confirmation that registration is complete and finalize payment agreement.
2018-2019 ADMISSIONS TIMELINE
November 12, 2017- Fall Open House
November 30, 2017- Kindergarten Information Night-Learn more about our program!
January 2018- Priority Enrollment begins for current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool Families-packets sent home.**
January -Priority Enrollment begins for Saint Ambrose Parishioners. Packets available at the parish & school offices & online download.
January 28, 2018 – SAINT AMBROSE DAY SCHOOL AND PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE 11AM-2PM.
February 13, 2018-Deadline for Priority Enrollment.**
February 20, 2018- Open Enrollment begins based on remaining space and availability.
**First priority guaranteed to all current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool families through February 13th, 2018.
For any admissions questions, to have enrollment forms sent to you and or to schedule a personal tour please contact our Admissions Office at 330-460-7318 or admissions@STASchool.us. We are happy to assist!
Transfer Student Policy
All transfer admissions are subject to approval of the Principal and based on criteria that include acceptable school records in academic, psychological, attendance and conduct matters. Transfer admissions are also based on space availability. The Saint Ambrose School administration holds the right to require specific assessments for entrance into its academic program. All transfer students are accepted on probationary status for the first interim period or longer if necessary to assess whether or not the school program will best support the student’s learning and development.