Saint Ambrose School admits students of any sex, race, creed, color, national and Ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school.
Priority and Early Admissions Eligibility: Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
The Following families will be given Priority Enrollment to Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool:
- Current Saint Ambrose School students and siblings.**
- Current Littlest Angels Preschool families.**
- Registered members of Saint Ambrose Parish.
- Registered members of Saint Colette Parish.
Students who are five (5) years old by August 1st or age-eligible to attend Saint Ambrose School All-Day Kindergarten. Preschool Students must be 3 years old by August 1st and completely potty trained.
Admissions Process For New Prospective Families for 2020-2021
K-8 APPLICATION IS ONLINE ONLY
- CLICK HERE TO ENROLL FOR 2020-2021 ONLINE
All the below steps will be completed within the ONLINE registration portal through Digital Academy.
-Create a new Digital Academy Online Account.
-Add New Prospective Student(s).
-Add Family Information.
-Indicate Tuition Payment Options and provided necessary information if choosing a payment plan.
-Pay Registration fee ($100 before February 3; $150 after February 3 per student, Non-Refundable).
-Receive a confirmation email that registration is complete.
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID IF NEEDED. Please ensure completed registration submitted prior to applying for financial aid to avoid delays in the financial aid process, and to secure a class placement or waiting list placement. Click HERE to visit the tuition page with financial aid information.
- APPLY FOR ED CHOICE AND OR SCHOLARSHIPS IF NEEDED. Please visit our Scholarships page HERE for information and deadlines. Please ensure completed registration submitted PRIOR to applying for any scholarships.
- You will be contacted to schedule a New Prospective Parent Interview with Principal Cinadr. Incoming new students in grades 6-8 are also required to attend.
- Acceptance letters will be mailed to confirm admission to the school and or waitlist status after the new family meetings have been completed. Those who apply during priority enrollment will have admission letters mailed the end of March 2020.
- Financial aid and or Scholarship awards are typically awarded and confirmed during the summer.
- Accepted students will receive welcome packets in early Summer 2020 which include supply, uniform, transportation, calendar, Orientation, summer activities and camps and all necessary information.
- Incoming New Students in grades 1-8 without previous MAP testing information will need to attend a scheduled testing date during Summer 2020.
- Class and Teacher Assignments are provided via email in August 2020.
Admissions Process for Preschool Families for 2020-2021
- Pickup Red Enrollment Folder for preschool at Winter Open House on January 12, 2020, or download online HERE beginning on 1/13/20.
Red Preschool packets are also available for pickup at the school and church PLC offices beginning 1/13/2020.
- Saint Ambrose Families are eligible for Priority Enrollment January 12th-February 3rd. Open Enrollment Begins February 13, 2020.
- Complete necessary Preschool registration form(s)
- Provide Non-Refundable $100 Registration Fee.****
- Complete ACH Tuition Agreement form (Salmon) and provide a voided check for a payment plan or indicate payment in full before May 30, 2020.
- Receive confirmation that registration is complete and class assignment by mail in early Spring 2020.
- New student information packets and summer Preschool Orientation information and play dates will be mailed in early Summer 2020.
2020-2021 ADMISSIONS TIMELINE for Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
(all application/registration materials are date/ time stamped upon receipt to our office)
November 10, 2019– Fall Open House
November 21, 2019– Kindergarten Information Night-Learn more about our program!
January 12, 2020– WINTER OPEN HOUSE. Priority Enrollment begins for current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool Families, Saint Ambrose Parishioners and Saint Colette Parishioners- red preschool packets will be sent home for preschool families. Grades K- 8 will ENROLL ONLINE **
January 12, 2020– PRIORITY ENROLLMENT BEGINS
January 2020- If Financial Aid is needed (Available for Grades K-8 Only) Please apply early to ensure timely processing and notification prior to payment plan responsibilities which begin July 1, 2019. Contact the school office for more information.
January 12, 2020 – SAINT AMBROSE DAY SCHOOL AND PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE 10AM-12:30 PM.
February 2020– Apply for any Scholarships for grades K-8 once Enrollment is complete.
February 3, 2020-Deadline for Priority Enrollment.**
February 13, 2020– Open Enrollment begins based on remaining space and availability, first come first served.
**First priority guaranteed to all current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool families through February 3, 2020.
****If we should be unable to accommodate you due to our space limitations, your registration fee can be refunded by written request.
For any admissions questions, to have enrollment forms sent to you and or to schedule a personal tour please contact our Admissions Office at 330-460-7318 or admissions@STASchool.us. We are happy to assist!
The Back To School Mass and Spirit Sunday Picnic is scheduled for Sunday, August 30th. 12-3pm
The first day of school for 2020-20201 is scheduled for Wednesday, September 2nd.
Transfer Student Policy
All transfer admissions are subject to the approval of the Principal and based on criteria that include acceptable school records in academic, psychological, attendance and conduct matters. Transfer admissions are also based on space availability. The Saint Ambrose School administration holds the right to require specific assessments for entrance into its academic program. All transfer students are accepted on probationary status for the first interim period or longer if necessary to assess whether or not the school program will best support the student’s learning and development. For current year application forms and transfer availability please contact our Admissions department at 330-460-7318 or Admissions@StASchool.us.