Saint Ambrose School admits students of any sex, race, creed, color, national and Ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school.
Priority and Early Admissions Eligibility: Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
The Following families will be given Priority Enrollment to Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool:
- Current Saint Ambrose School students and siblings.**
- Current Littlest Angels Preschool families.**
- Registered members of Saint Ambrose Parish.
- Registered members of Saint Colette Parish.
Students who are five (5) years old by August 1st or age eligible to attend Saint Ambrose School All-Day Kindergarten. Preschool Students must be 3 years old by August 1st and completely potty trained.
Admissions Process For New Families
- Pickup Blue Enrollment folder for Day School and or Yellow Enrollment Folder for preschool at Winter Open House or or download online.
- Complete New Family Registration Form.
- Complete New Student Packet.
- Provide Non-Refundable Registration Fee.****
- Complete ACH Tuition Agreement form and provide voided check.
- Receive confirmation that registration is complete and schedule a new family interview with Principal Cinadr.
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID IF NEEDED. Please ensure completed registration submitted prior to application for financial aid to avoid delays in the financial aid process, and to secure a class placement or waiting list placement. Click HERE to visit tuition page with financial aid information.
- Acceptance letters will be mailed to confirm admission to the school and or waitlist status after the new family meetings have been completed.
2020-2021 ADMISSIONS TIMELINE for Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
(all application/registration materials are date/ time stamped upon receipt to our office)
November 10, 2019– Fall Open House
November 21, 2019– Kindergarten Information Night-Learn more about our program!
January 12, 2020– WINTER OPEN HOUSE. Priority Enrollment begins for current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool Families, Saint Ambrose Parishioners and Saint Colette Parishioners-packets sent home for school families.**
January 2020- If Financial Aid is needed (Available for Grades K-8 Only) Please apply early to ensure timely processing and notification prior to payment plan responsibilities which begin July 1, 2019. Contact the school office for more information.
January 12, 2020 – SAINT AMBROSE DAY SCHOOL AND PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE 10AM-1PM.
February 3, 2020-Deadline for Priority Enrollment.**
February 13, 2020– Open Enrollment begins based on remaining space and availability, first come first served.
**First priority guaranteed to all current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool families through February 3, 2020.
****If we should be unable to accommodate you due to our space limitations, your registration fee can be refunded by written request.
For any admissions questions, to have enrollment forms sent to you and or to schedule a personal tour please contact our Admissions Office at 330-460-7318 or admissions@STASchool.us. We are happy to assist!
Transfer Student Policy
All transfer admissions are subject to approval of the Principal and based on criteria that include acceptable school records in academic, psychological, attendance and conduct matters. Transfer admissions are also based on space availability. The Saint Ambrose School administration holds the right to require specific assessments for entrance into its academic program. All transfer students are accepted on probationary status for the first interim period or longer if necessary to assess whether or not the school program will best support the student’s learning and development.