Saint Ambrose School admits students of any sex, race, creed, color, national and Ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to students at the school.
Priority and Early Admissions Eligibility: Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
- Current Saint Ambrose School students and siblings.**
- Current Littlest Angels Preschool families.**
- Registered members of Saint Ambrose Parish.
- Registered members of Saint Colette Parish.
- Students who are five (5) years old by August 1, 2018 or age eligible to attend Saint Ambrose School All-Day Kindergarten. Preschool Students must be 3 years old by August 1, 2018 and completely potty trained.
Admissions Process For New Families
- Pickup Blue Enrollment folder for Day School and or Yellow Enrollment Folder for preschool at the Parish office or School office or download online. Available beginning January 17, 2018.**
- Complete New Family Registration Form.
- Complete New Student Packet.
- Provide Non-Refundable Registration Fee.****
- Complete ACH Tuition Agreement form and provide voided check.
- Receive confirmation that registration is complete and schedule a new family interview with Principal Cinadr.
- Acceptance letters will be mailed to confirm admission to the school and or wait list status after the new family meetings have been completed.
2018-2019 ADMISSIONS TIMELINE For Saint Ambrose School and Littlest Angels Preschool
(all application/registration materials are date/ time stamped upon receipt to our office)
November 12, 2017- Fall Open House
November 30, 2017- Kindergarten Information Night-Learn more about our program!
January 2018- Priority Enrollment begins for current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool Families-packets sent home.**
January 17, 2018 -Priority Enrollment begins for Saint Ambrose Parishioners and Saint Colette Parishioners. Packets available at the parish & school offices & online download.
January 28, 2018 – SAINT AMBROSE DAY SCHOOL AND PRESCHOOL OPEN HOUSE 10AM-1:30PM.
February 13, 2018-Deadline for Priority Enrollment.**
February 20, 2018- Open Enrollment begins based on remaining space and availability, first come first served.
**First priority guaranteed to all current Saint Ambrose School and Preschool families through February 13th, 2018.
****If we should be unable to accommodate you due to our space limitations, your registration fee can be refunded by written request.
For any admissions questions, to have enrollment forms sent to you and or to schedule a personal tour please contact our Admissions Office at 330-460-7318 or admissions@STASchool.us. We are happy to assist!
Transfer Student Policy
All transfer admissions are subject to approval of the Principal and based on criteria that include acceptable school records in academic, psychological, attendance and conduct matters. Transfer admissions are also based on space availability. The Saint Ambrose School administration holds the right to require specific assessments for entrance into its academic program. All transfer students are accepted on probationary status for the first interim period or longer if necessary to assess whether or not the school program will best support the student’s learning and development.