Saint Ambrose School Tuition Rates & Fees
Experience a Next-Generation Education of Academic Excellence on a Middle-Class Budget.
Saint Ambrose STEAM School consistently delivers a Next Generation education that transcends the modest budgets of many of our hard-working families, engaging and inspiring children of nearly all abilities through passionate teachers who make learning come alive with project-based learning (ever conduct a velocity experiment in the hallway of your school); through diverse extracurricular clubs and activities; and through life-altering community service projects that can touch people and families from neighborhoods in Brunswick to villages in Haiti. We are a Better Together Pilot school that offers an inclusive environment welcoming to students with diverse needs and giftings. We are excited to be leading the way as the first STEAM school in Ohio, offering students the very best education rich in faith and family values to help shape Leaders for Tomorrow.
Saint Ambrose Catholic School recruits and admits students of any race, color, gender, or ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs, and activities made available to all students. Saint Ambrose welcomes applications from families of all backgrounds.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL FOR 2020-2021 ONLINE
Tuition Rates for 2020-2021
The highest value in Catholic education, Saint Ambrose is a learning community based on the values of Jesus Christ and the faith and rich tradition of the Roman Catholic Church.
Tuition Financial Aid and Assistance
Apply for Financial Aid through FACTS.
The highest value in Catholic education, Saint Ambrose is a learning community based on the values of Jesus Christ and the faith and rich tradition of the Roman Catholic Church. We want to work with your family to ensure a Catholic education is possible for every child. Partial tuition financial aid awards are available to families who apply through the FACTS Financial Aid portal as part of the Diocese of Cleveland. Financial Aid is available for grades K-8. Once the application is reviewed by the Diocese, FACTS will then send it to our parish finance council for review for any further financial aid consideration.
In addition to Financial Aid through the Diocese, Saint Ambrose School is also part of the EDChoice Scholarship program, helping qualifying families pay for tuition. Please visit our Scholarships page for information.
Financial Aid is available; please contact the school office for more information at 330.460.7301.
2020-2021 Financial Aid applications are open!
- Financial Aid should be applied early in the year to ensure payment awards and notification can be received prior to the beginning of payment plans for the following year which begin July 1. Late applications will not guarantee notification prior to the start of payment plan responsibility. PLEASE NOTE FINANCIAL AID CANNOT BE APPROVED AND AWARDED WITHOUT A COMPLETED STUDENT REGISTRATION ON FILE. Please be sure your child(ren) is registered to ensure class placement or waiting list placement. Please see the Admissions tab for complete Admissions Process information.
- Apply for Financial Aid Through the Diocese of Cleveland is ONLINE through FACTS only: online.factsmgt.com/signin/3X4B9
Financial Aid Timeline
- January 2020 FACTS online application opens (online.factsmgt.com/aid)
- March 15, 2020 Deadline for Round 1 FACTS applications
Deadline for Diocesan Special Scholarship applications
- May 1, 2020 Round I notifications to parents & schools released electronically via FACTS
- May 15, 2020 Round I reconsideration deadline (appeal letters accepted from parents and/or principals)
May 29, 2020 Reconsideration award updates to schools/notification letters to parents
- June 1, 2020 Deadline for Round 2 FACTS applications
- July 3, 2020 Round II notifications to parents & schools released electronically via FACTS
July 17, 2020 Round II reconsideration deadline (letters accepted from parents and/or principals)
August 7, 2020 Reconsideration award updates to schools/notification letters to parents.
- AFTER THE DIOCESE COMPLETES FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION REVIEW, THEY ARE SENT TO THE PARISH FOR FURTHER FINANCIAL AID CONSIDERATION BY SAINT AMBROSE FINANCE COUNCIL.
We are pleased to offer FACTS Payment Plans.
- FACTS is the dedicated, and sole platform for Financial Aid Application through the Diocese of Cleveland and Saint Ambrose Parish.
- FACTS also allows families to have flexible payment options, as an alternative provider to our in house tuition management system through Digital Academy. FACTS does charge both usage and enrollment fees.
- Create an account or existing users login: online.factsmgt.com/signin/3X4B9