Read below for more information on 2017-2018 scholarships.
- Greater Cleveland Credit Union Outreach Alliance Scholarship Application 2017-2018
- Ohio Credit Union Foundation Video Scholarship 2017-2018
- Unity Catholic James E. Flynn Scholarship-(Application Deadline is December 31, 2017)
- John L. Patterson Scholarship (2017-2018)
- M. Thomas Moore Scholarship (2017-2018)
- The Bishops’ Scholarship (2017-2018)
- The Rita Stec Scholarship (2017-2018)
The Bishops’ Scholarship For Excellence
The Catholic Education Endowment Trust (CEET) was established in 1976 by the Cleveland Catholic Diocese to promote Catholic education, provide support for religious education programs, and to offer tuition-aid scholarships to families with financial need who desired a Catholic education for their children. As part of this initiative, CEET sponsors a scholarship program to encourage the pursuit of excellence in Catholic education. This program is the Bishops’ Scholarship for Excellence. Now in its 17th year, this scholarship program awards: Eight (8) $3,000 scholarships to current 10th & 11th graders applicable to their 11th & 12th grade years. Sixteen (16) $1,000 scholarship to current 6th & 7th grade students applicable to their 7th & 8th grade years.
M. Thomas Moore Family Scholarship Awards for Elementary Schools
In 2008, M. Thomas and Beatrice L. Moore established an endowed scholarship fund at the Catholic Community Foundation as a generous act of philanthropy. They wanted to provide four annual $500 scholarships to students in financial need attending Catholic elementary schools in the Diocese of Cleveland. Any Catholic elementary school student who is currently in grades 1 through 7 who will be entering grades 2 through 8 are eligible to receive this one-time award.