Littlest Angels Early Childhood Program
Angels in Training: Age 2
The Saint Ambrose “Angels in Training” Parent and Preschooler Program is a social, safe, fun learning experience that is an introduction to preschool for children and parents. The program is a wonderful way to bond with your little angels and other parents while bridging the gap between home and school before entering Littlest Angels Preschool in the following fall. For 2 year old children with a parent or guardian.
Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30 a.m. or Saturdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. (Saturday class offered based on enrollment)
Two sessions available: Fall/Winter Session (September-December) Spring Session (February-May)
Download forms below. 2018-2019 forms will be available for download and Parish Life Center pickup on January 17, 2018.
Littlest Angels Preschool: Ages 3 to Pre-K
Our Littlest Angels Preschool encourages the development of the mind, body and soul of young children. We believe every child is a precious gift from God. Our program facilitates interaction with other children and adults, in an atmosphere of Christian love and concern, which promotes the healthy development of each child.
At Littlest Angels Preschool we prepare three, four, and five year-old children to:
- Acquire foundational cognitive skills by learning through experiences in: Math, Science, Language, Social Sciences, Religion, Art, Music, physical movement, play and field trips.
- Begin to develop an understanding of Christian values.
- Use technology: We have Chromebooks in the classroom and utilize Smart Board.
- Effectively communicate and socialize with their peers.
- Successfully transition to Kindergarten
Littlest Angels Preschool has a licensed teaching staff with over 75 years of combined teaching experience and provides enrichment opportunities from certified specialists.
*****Effective for the 2018-2019 School year. Preschool children must be age 3 by August 1, 2018 to be eligible for preschool. All children must also be potty trained.
- 3 year old, T/TH – 8:00am – 10:30 am
- 3 year old, T/TH – 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K 4 year old, M/W/F – 8:00am – 10:30 am
- Pre K 4 year old, M/W/F – 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K 5 year old, M – F – 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Pre K Enrichment Program Options
Five year old Pre K families ONLY choose below in addition to required morning class :
- Pre K Enrichment, 5 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 4 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 3 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 2 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 1 day – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Preschool Forms, Applications & Downloads:
- 2018-2019 Forms will be available for download and pickup in the Parish Life Center on January 17, 2018.
- Priority open enrollment begins January 17, 2018 for parish members. Please see admissions page for detailed timeline.
- Medina County Community Resources for Parents
2018-2019 Application, Tuition, ACH
- Priority Enrollment for parish members begins January 17, 2018 – February 13, 2018.
- Open Enrollment begins February 20, 2018, based on remaining space and availability.
Forms can be emailed to CMitchell@StASchool.us or returned to the school office.
- Littlest Angels Preschool Welcome Letter (2018-2019)
- Littlest Angels Preschool Registration Checklist (2018-2019)
- Littlest Angels Preschool (Age 3-5) Application (2018-2019)
- Littlest Angels Preschool ACH Form (2018-2019)
- Angels In Training (Age 2) Application (2018-2019)
Applications will be date and time stamped once all required forms and registration fee are turned in.
For more detailed information please visit our Admissions tab on this website or contact our Institutional Advancement office at 330-460-7318.
Checklist & Handbook
Littlest Angels Preschool Curriculum Information and links
Please note that the skills and standards listed below are introduced in a developmentally appropriate manner as determined by the preschool director and preschool staff members. We are purposeful in the scaffolding process in order to build upon these skills and concepts each year of your child’s preschool experience. Please understand that mastery of these concepts is not expected until kindergarten.