Littlest Angels Early Childhood Program
Angels in Training: Age 2
The Saint Ambrose “Angels in Training” Parent and Preschooler Program is a social, safe, fun learning experience that is an introduction to preschool for children and parents. The program is a wonderful way to bond with your little angels and other parents while bridging the gap between home and school before entering Littlest Angels Preschool in the following fall. For 2 year old children with a parent or guardian.
Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30 a.m. or Saturdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. (Saturday class offered based on enrollment)
Two sessions available: Fall/Winter Session (September-December) Spring Session (February-May)
Download forms below.
Littlest Angels Preschool: Ages 3 to Pre-K
Our Littlest Angels Preschool encourages the development of the mind, body and soul of young children. We believe every child is a precious gift from God. Our program facilitates interaction with other children and adults, in an atmosphere of Christian love and concern, which promotes the healthy development of each child.
At Littlest Angels Preschool we prepare three, four, and five year-old children to:
- Acquire foundational cognitive skills by learning through experiences in: Math, Science, Language, Social Sciences, Religion, Art, Music, physical movement, play and field trips.
- Begin to develop an understanding of Christian values.
- Use technology: We have Chromebooks in the classroom and utilize Smart Board.
- Effectively communicate and socialize with their peers.
- Successfully transition to Kindergarten
Littlest Angels Preschool has a licensed teaching staff with over 75 years of combined teaching experience and provides enrichment opportunities from certified specialists.
- 3 year old, T/TH – 8:00am – 10:30 am
- 3 year old, T/TH – 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K 4 year old, M/W/F – 8:00am – 10:30 am
- Pre K 4 year old, M/W/F – 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K 5 year old, M – F – 8:00 am – 10:30 am
Pre K Enrichment Program Options
Five year old Pre K families ONLY choose below in addition to required morning class :
- Pre K Enrichment, 5 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 4 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 3 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 2 days – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Pre K Enrichment, 1 day – 10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Preschool Forms, Applications & Downloads:
- Littlest Angels Preschool Welcome Letter 2017-2018
- Littlest Angels Preschool 2017-2018 Calendar
- Medina County Community Resources for Parents
Application, Tuition, ACH
- Littlest Angels Preschool (Age 3-5) Application (2017-2018)
- Angels In Training (Age 2) Application (2017-2018)
- Preschool Tuition Payment Form (2017-2018)
Checklist & Handbook
- Littlest Angels Preschool Registration Checklist (2017-2018)
- Littlest Angels Preschool Handbook (2017-2018)
Littlest Angels Preschool Curriculum Information and links
Please note that the skills and standards listed below are introduced in a developmentally appropriate manner as determined by the preschool director and preschool staff members. We are purposeful in the scaffolding process in order to build upon these skills and concepts each year of your child’s preschool experience. Please understand that mastery of these concepts is not expected until kindergarten.