P21, the leading organization advocating for 21st century learning for every student, has designated Saint Ambrose School as an exemplar school as part of a nationwide initiative identifying models of exemplary 21st century learning practices that are preparing students for success across the United States!!!!
Now in its 7th year, P21’s 21st Century Learning Exemplar Program shares case studies of schools and districts that have successfully transformed student learning through innovative and transformative practices that include:
- collaborative teaching and learning,
- distributed leadership,
- student voice and choice,
- engaged community partnerships,
- a climate of achievement, and
- evidence-based practices into teacher practice,
- curriculum, assessment, and
- professional development.
We are thrilled to have received this designation as an external validation of all the GREAT things happening at our school and the tremendous work of our faculty and staff’s commitment to excellence! Thank you for your support as we continue to strive to provide ” Everything for every student, every day”.