Thank you for visiting our Communication page!
Thank you for partnering with us!
News that is good…must be shared!
Our school is filled with Good News and LOTS of information.
We are working hard to make sure you, as parents, have the best and most accurate information about our school and your child’s classes. There are several key ways to which you will receive communication.
- EMAIL– Email with teachers / administration is a PRIMARY communication method.
- App– Teachers may utilize apps to communicate with you, that allow messages to show up via text on your phone.
- Principal Cinadr’s Weekly Wednesday News- PRIMARY communication method. Principal Cinadr puts out a weekly email newsletter to families. If you are not receiving this each and every Wednesday please contact the school office to be added. 330-460-7301/ mnewrones@StASchool.us.
- Weekly Wednesday Folder- SECONDARY communication method, papers come home via Wednesday folder, not comprehensive but helpful for those who like to hang up information on the fridge. Folder is sent home with youngest child. If folder is not returned you will not receive content.
- Social Media- SECONDARY communication method. Please like and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Please be responsible, Godly stewards of social media!
- Phone Blast– EMERGENCY communication method. If there should be a school closing, or important school news, you may receive a phone blast from Principal Cinadr on your primary phone line with important information.
Please help us by making this a two-way communication.
SCHOOL OFFICE PHONE: 330-460-7301. Use to communicate with Mrs. Bremmer and Mrs. Newrones, call in sick, same day transportation needs, nurse, reach a teacher/ classroom. Phones answered 7:30am-3:00pm Monday-Friday during the school year. Our school office is open year round, during the summer months to serve our families.
INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT OFFICE PHONE: 440-460-7318. Use to schedule a tour, inquire about Saint Ambrose School Admissions, Clubs, Partners, Marketing, Press.
Let us know if this is helpful, complete, timely and accurate. Never hesitate to provide your feedback to your child’s teacher and/or Mrs. Cinadr (LCinadr@StASchool.us).